Chief Financial Officer
CXO Source has been engaged by our private equity client to place a Chief Financial Officer in their Dallas based portfolio company. The company is a highly established global manufacturer.
The successful candidate will bring an outstanding track record of career success and will have either have held the top accounting and finance role or be ready to take that next step from a Sr. Controller role. He/she will be responsible for global finance, accounting, HR and IT. The successful candidate will be a key member of the corporate management team working with both the private equity ownership and the CEO.
Requirements and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Complete the monthly close process within 10 days after month end, prepare consolidated financial reports (income statement, balance sheet and cash flow forecast) and perform financial analysis as needed.
- Manage monthly performance and KPI reporting, including site-specific and consolidated.
- Ensure accounting transactions are recorded accurately and timely.
- Manage all administrative staff including accounting, finance, HR and IT in the US and local controllers at each international location.
- Lead financial consolidation and integration for any add-on acquisitions.
- Manage all accounting aspects of the Microsoft Dynamics ERP system.
- Responsible for cost accounting including ownership of setting global standards.
- Reconcile, investigate, correct and adjust accounting information in accordance with deadlines.
- Review or analyze data for completeness, material changes, variances and other appropriate information.
- Determine appropriate methodology to prepare information for use by others.
- Identify, participate and contribute ideas for success in relation to assigned work, projects or other process enhancements.
- Manage and respond to all administrative needs of the company, including technology needs.
- Oversee A/P function including review and process checks for payment and strategies to optimize DPO.
- Oversee A/R function of communicating with customers to collect past due payments and develop and execute ideas to optimize DSO.
- Compile and prepare all accounting reports.
- Prepare documents and files for annual audits and tax reporting (manage annual audit process)
- Prepare compliance reporting for all outside parties.
- Prepare annual budgets, forecasts and financial analysis for the company's global operations.
- Manage lender relationship, process and submit loan advances, compliance certificates and financial reporting
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/CPA preferred, not required
- 8 years or more of Controller or CFO experience in a manufacturing company.
- Proficient in GAAP accounting practices.
- Manufacturing and cost accounting experience required.
- Experienced in monthly close processes.
- Proficient with Excel, Word and data entry.
- Experience with SAP Business One is preferred.
- 2+ years Microsoft Dynamics ERP experience preferred.
- Experienced working with global operations and consolidating financials of a multi-location business preferred.
- Spanish is desirable.
Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience and will include base, bonus, comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for incentive equity.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Regional candidates preferred.