CEI is seeking a Chief Financial Officer in our corporate office to serve as a key member of the senior leadership team, reporting to the CEO/COO. The CFO will play an operational and strategic role in the overall financial management of the company, while providing hands-on leadership for all aspects of the Accounting function. This position is responsible for developing both short and long-term strategic financial objectives and assuring business decisions are consistent with those objectives. The CFO is responsible for disseminating financial results and relevant analytics to the senior leadership team and certain external parties.
The CFO is also responsible for building and promoting a strong internal control environment to maintain strict compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including financialreporting rules. Overall, the candidate will be the single accountable leader for day to day financial operations, provide strategic financial advice to the CEO and executive leadership team, and be a key contributor to M&A transactions and activities.
Have you worked for an IT Solutions Company (Staffing, Solutions, Managed Services) as a Controller and you are looking to take that next step or a talented CFO in that industry that wants to be a part of a Growing and Expanding Organization. Lets talk!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating monthly board report, and the preparation of financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement, etc.) with the ability to provide meaningful analytics and recommendations surrounding those financial statements.
- Responsible for cash flow management and reporting to the Executive(s).
- Exterior financial, tax (sales and use, state returns, and local jurisdictions) and GAAP (cash and accrual) reporting as required.
- Oversee payroll and commission calculations and disbursements for reasonableness and accuracy.
- Responsible for all Treasury matters, including but not limited to: bank accounts, lending source negations, investment account management, etc.
- Merger and acquisition management, resourcing and planning.
- Managing company equity and other matters pertaining to units of ownership.
- Manage banking and other third-party relationships, including CPA firm, outside legal counsel, 401k Plan provider, employee benefit providers, property and casualty insurance providers, office space property managers and certain state and local officials.
- Ensure all fiduciary control matters are well segregated to ensure no violations and reporting and these matters.
- Responsible for strategic financial direction and process improvements.
- Identification, analysis and lead direction on company KPI's and scorecard reporting.
- Manage accounting department and provide leadership to team (coaching, performance evaluations, etc.).
- Plan, develop, organize, implement and evaluate the organization's fiscal function and performance.
- Continual improvement of budgeting and educate managers on financial issues impacting departments/company.
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting organization, relating to purchasing companies, investments, new vendors, etc.
- Increase accountability and budgeting procedures.
- Create and maintain budgets.
- Increase overall gross profit by focusing resources and cost containments.
- Attend required meetings, including leadership and weekly company meetings.