Relocation to the Greater Denver Area is required.
We have been retained by a leading middle market private equity firm to identify the right CFO for one of its manufacturing portfolio companies. A leader in its space, the company is well positioned for increased profitability and is poised to grow both organically and acquisitively.
We are seeking a candidate with:
- 10+ years of progressive financial management experience including strong operational experience in a manufacturing environment;
- A hands-on leadership approach in leveraging systems and processes to drive significant and profitable growth;
- Experience implementing, integrating, and upgrading ERP systems in both existing and acquired companies;
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial systems and infrastructure, including the ability to develop financialreporting and internal controls in an organic and acquisitive growth environment;
- Experience leading turnarounds in a custom manufacturing setting;
- Proven success as a strategic and proactive financial advisor to the CEO;
- A strong interpersonal skill set;
- Intellectual curiosity;
- An undergraduatedegree in business, finance or accounting; a CPA or MBA preferred.
Reporting to the CEO, the CFO will be responsible for all aspects of financial, systems, and administrative management and provide key leadership in corporate and operational financial functions, including financial and operational control; planning, forecasting and analysis; cash flow; treasury; audit; taxes; information systems; human resources; investments and corporate development.
In addition to providing financial leadership, this individual will:
- Function as a strategic business partner and a problem solver in strategic issues;
- Be directly involved with the daily financial oversight and management of the company;
- Take charge of the financial and reporting aspects of the company;
- Help drive the performance, business planning, and growth orientation of the business;
- Manage relationship with banks in a leveraged environment.