Location: Cleveland, OH
We have been retained by a leading private equity firm to identify the right CFO for one of their portfolio companies. The company is a middle market, tech-enabled, business services company that is well positioned for increased profitability and is poised to grow both organically and through acquisition with the leadership of the right CFO. Our private equity client partners with management to drive continued growth and value by creating a Board of Directors, strengthening the leadership team, sharpening strategy and execution, and delivering organic and acquisitive growth.
· 12+ years of progressive professional financial management experience, including 3-5years of recent CFO or business unit leadership.
· Experience with add-on acquisitions and integration.
· Experience developing financialreporting and internal controls.
· Track record of success in high growth and/or entrepreneurial environments.
· Strong interpersonal skill set.
· Previous experience in a private equity-backed company is strongly preferred.
· An undergraduatedegree in business, finance or accounting; a CPA or MBA preferred.
Reporting to the CEO, the CFO will be responsible for high-level strategic leadership as well as performing hands-on operational activities such as day-to-day accounting matters, financial modeling, forecasting, project/product profitability analysis, etc. Building a high performance team, training, and development are key aspects of the position.
In addition to providing financial leadership, this individual will:
- Function as a strategic business partner, enabler, and problem solver in strategic issues and acquisitions.
- Lead the daily financial oversight and management of the company.
- Take charge of the financial and reporting aspects of the company.
- Collaborate closely with other executive team members to support their initiatives and provide analysis and recommendations.
- Focus on systems accounting, control, and service issues in integrating businesses.
- Manage relationship with lenders in a leveraged environment.
- Help drive the performance, strategic planning, and growth orientation of the business.
The CFO will be able to bring an experienced, professional business process and systems mentality into a dynamic and entrepreneurial, private equity environment.
Only local candidates will be considered.