Chief Financial Officer CFO
11 - 15 years experience • Manufacturing
Relocation to the Greater Philadelphia Area is required.
We have been retained by a leading middle market private equity firm to identify the right CFO for one of its portfolio companies. Our private equity client partners with management to drive value by strengthening the leadership team, sharpening strategy and execution, and delivering growth. A premier player in its space, this company is well positioned for increased profitability and is poised to grow both organically and acquisitively with the leadership of the right CFO.
We are seeking a candidate with:
- 10+ years of progressive financial management experience; manufacturing experience is preferred, but not required;
- A hands-on leadership approach in leveraging systems and processes to drive significant and profitable growth;
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial systems and infrastructure, including the ability to develop financialreporting and internal controls in an organic and acquisitive growth environment;
- Experience implementing, integrating, and upgrading ERP systems in both existing and acquired companies;
- Experience leading turnarounds in a private equity-sponsored environment;
- Proven success as a strategic and proactive financial advisor to the CEO;
- A strong interpersonal skill set;
- Intellectual curiosity;
- An undergraduatedegree in business, finance or accounting; a CPA or MBA preferred.
Reporting to the CEO, the CFO will be responsible for all aspects of financial, systems, and administrative management and provide key leadership in corporate and operational financial functions, including financial and operational control; planning, forecasting and analysis; cash flow; treasury; audit; taxes; job costing; information systems; investments and corporate development.
In addition to providing financial leadership, this individual will:
- Function as a strategic business partner and a problem solver in strategic issues;
- Be directly involved with the daily financial oversight and management of the company;
- Take charge of the financial and reporting aspects of the company;
- Help drive the performance, business planning, and growth orientation of the business;
- Manage relationship with banks in a leveraged environment.