- Master's degree required; specifically in Public Health, Business Administration, or Health Administration is preferred.
- Work requires a minimum of 10-15 years' experience in responsible hospital operations at the administrative leadership level
- Experience in hospital administration in a large and complex setting.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrated leadership and complex organizational management skills.
- An understanding of how to achieve results.
- Well-developed planning, marketing, organizational development, and business skills.
- The ability to work with physicians, staff and professionals in multiple settings and locations and to promote diversity in the workplace.
- Information systems capabilities and an appreciation for the data which will be required to make meaningful management decisions.
- Negotiation and financial analysis skills.
Responsible for planning, managing, directing coordinating and controlling overall operations of USC Care Ambulatory. Provides leadership and direction to ensure compliance with strategic objectives and the realization of quality economical health care services, and other related lines of business. Develops and implements policies and procedures, shot term and long-term goals, objectives and strategic plans for ambulatory care.