We are looking for our next CEO to take on the responsibility for creating, planning, implementing, and integrating the strategic direction of our organization.
The perfect fit will be someone experienced in many areas, including ensuring the organization's leadership maintains a constant awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customer base, markets, new industry developments and standards, and so forth.
- Direct the company in keeping with the vision outlined for the company by the Board of Directors
- Partner with high-level officers to grow the company, strengthen it and ensure its sustainability
- Represent the company as required, including attendance of important functions, industry events and public meetings
- Work closely with the CFO to prepare annual budgets, complete risk analysis on potential investments, and advise the Board of Directors regarding investment risk and return
- Work closely with Human Resources regarding hiring practices, payroll and benefit disbursement
- Oversee quality control throughout the company, establishing goals for each department in partnership with division managers
- 12+ years of experience within various Executive roles
- Extensive experience with various industries and roles
- Strong direction and growth record
- Strong leadership
- BA/MA in Business, Sales, Marketing or related field