IMMEDIATE JOB OPENING
Creative Human Resources Concepts, LLC (CHRC) is currently recruiting for direct hire position for a client located in the Phoenix area within the Commercial Development and Distribution.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) - Real Estate/Commercial/Industrial Development
This position is responsible for providing strategic leadership as well as being responsible for the overall operation and management of the company. The CEO will set the tone for company culture and will represent our client in a professional manner both domestically and internationally.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish, communicate and implement the strategic plan; make high level decisions about strategy.
- Conduct regular strategic reviews with Executive Management.
- Establish short term and long-term goals and objectives and ensure they are being met timely and within budget.
- Build a strong and diverse team; Provide leadership and guidance to the team.
- Responsible for the financial health and stability of the company.
- Formulate and implement policies and procedures; make high level decisions about procedures and policies.
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders as well as local and international partners.
- Communicate with public officials, the community and others as necessary.
REQUIRED EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
- Bachelor's degree; Masters and/or MBA degreepreferred.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in the Real Estate/Commercial/Industrial Development Field.
- Prior work experience in Aerospace, Construction, Customs, Export/Import or related industries.
- Proven knowledge of commercial, industrial and logistics real estate.
- Must be able to work with diverse cultures and people.
- Public speaking experiencerequired; Bi-cultural (Spanish/English) is desirable, but not required.
- Must be able to adapt to a "fast paced" working environment in a "start-up" organization.
- Ability to manage and prioritize different tasks at all times.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to remain calm under pressure.
- Be a self-starter able to self-manage and self-motivate and influence others.
- Must have excellent working experience with Microsoft tools and able to create presentations.
- Security Clearance or ability to obtain/retain a Security Clearance is preferred.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background check and drug test requirements.
- Ability to travel domestically and Internationally on a limited basis
Any job offer may be contingent upon the successful completion of pre-employment drug screen, physical, criminal background check, education and employment verifications. . All qualified candidates for this position must be eligible to work in the United States without VISA sponsorship.
PAY RATE: $160K - $180K - DOE
TERM: Direct Hire with Full Benefits