Founded in 1938 in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Foth offers a tradition of personalized, client-centered service and smart solutions to a variety of government, industrial, and commercial clients.
Our more than 600 employee members deliver technical excellence to our clients in three main areas: Infrastructure, Environment, and Production Solutions. Internally, our members in Foth Shared Services provide support to all Foth
companies in the areas of Finance & Accounting, Information Technology, Operations, and Organizational Development.
Foth & Van Dyke, LLC is currently seeking a self-directed, results-oriented Estimator. This position will be based out of Foth's Green Bay, Wisconsin; Madison, Wisconsin; Chicago, Illinois; or St. Paul, Minnesota location, performing as an estimating leader that will help develop and lead our estimating discipline.
- Lead development of estimating program
- Work with clients and internal team members to ensure quality estimate development
- Create order of magnitude to detailed cost estimates for client project programs
- Understand and coordinate multiple client standards and specifications
- Build and maintain client-specific databases of cost estimates based on previous projects
- Coach team members on estimating principles and practices
- Provide low cost alternatives and value engineering
- Demonstrate knowledge of multiple construction trades, including equipment and piping installation, steel, electrical, & concrete.
- 10+ years of experience estimating design build/turnkey projects
- Experience with current Microsoft Office products
- Industrial Manufacturing experience, including process piping, electrical & controls, packaging, & facilities/MEP.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related field
Preferred previous experience:
- Success Estimating, Means, Richardson, Timberline, etc.
- Food, Beverage and Consumer Goods industries
- Project cost forecasting and tracking
- Earthwork estimating
- Marine infrastructure estimating
- Sediment dredging
- Managing or leading an estimating discipline