Are you a Chief or Senior Estimator with an extensive background in Data Center projects in the Atlanta, Georgia area?
Top reasons to work with us?
- We are working directly with the decision maker; your time is not wasted!
- Our knowledge regarding the role, organization, and decision makers shall provide you with valuable information to influence a growing organization.
- Since we are working directly with the decision maker, qualified professionals are provided with a highly competitive pay and benefit package.
What you will be doing?
- Must have the ability to manage complex and multiple estimating assignments.
- Create conceptual estimates.
- Working with our operations teams on fees, financials, staffing and project details.
- Establishing schedule requirements based on project details, attend meetings, and create subcontractor schedules.
- Work with management team to determine crew and labor sizing of a project.
- Using PT&I calculator based on labor types, state, and EMR.
- Strong knowledge of software tools including: On-Screen Takeoff, Earthwork, P6, ISQFT, Timberline, and others.
- Lead estimates reviews with upper management.
- Work closely with marketing to prepare proposals.
- Develop strong relationships with customers.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Bachelordegree in construction, engineering, or related field; Or related constructionexperience.
- Extensive knowledge of the unique attributes of mission critical construction.
- 5-10 years of Estimating and/or combination of estimating and project management experience, with focus on Mission Critical / Data Center projects.
- Technical writing skills.
- Proven experience with technology and willingness to travel is necessary.