Cimarron has an incredible opportunity to welcome a Chief Engineer to join our team. The chosen candidate will serve as the Senior Engineering Leader responsible for the technical integrity, safety, and performance of the Boeing PAC-3 (Patriot Advanced Capability - 3) missile seeker program.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Extensive technical knowledge and experience with the PAC-3 missile seeker system.
• Ability to quickly understand and communicate technical functionality of the PAC-3 missile seeker.
• Experience with many of these specific technologies:
- Radar and RF hardware
- EMI/EMC compliance
- Signal Processing
- Imbedded SW and algorithms
- Computer processing
- Real-time target environments
- Digital and analogcircuits (including PCB design)
- High voltage power systems
- Gimbal mechanisms
- Mechanical structures, dynamics, and packaging
- Systems Engineering
- Requirements development
- Requirements allocation/tracing
- Specification development
- Requirements verification
- System qualification and certification
- Extensive knowledge of Product Development Processes along with development, configuration, and release tools.
- Extensive knowledge of production, quality control, and testing processes (including tester design, development, and sustainment).
- Experience leading technical RCCA (root cause corrective action), risk, independent reviews, and continuous improvement activities.
- Experience leading engineering configuration and change control boards.
- Technical supplier management experience.
- Army Missile Defense customer interface experience (government and contractors).
- Proposal development.
- Active secret security clearance, or higher.
- Bachelor's degree in technical area.
Desired Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Extensive knowledge of Boeing Product Development Processes, along with development, configuration, and release tools.
- Master of Science (MS) degree or PhD. Prefer Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Systems Engineering curriculums.
Cimarron is a global solutions company with a strategic partnering approach to satisfying customer-driven requirements. We ensure customer success with a modern approach and experienced leadership. Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, Cimarron is fueled by highly skilled employees, developing new innovative technologies, and delivering superior products and services.