Job Description : This requisition is for a Systems Architect role within the Rotary Mission Systems (RMS) Lockheed Martin Procerus Technologies (LMPT) organization supporting group 1 UAV product lines. The successful candidate will have hands on experience with the development of group 1 UAV systems/subsystems. This is a senior position that requires a highly motivated individual with demonstrated exemplary communication skills as well as customer interface experience. It is not unusual to have multiple concurrent responsibilities, so being highly organized and having a follow-through mindset is critical.
This role will be expected to perform the following duties for LM Procerus Technologies Organization:
• Responsible for the program authority of existing group 1 UAV product lines
• Support proposal capture and development activities
• Support Internal and External design reviews
• Have significant interface and support to the Engineering manager as well as senior customer and LM executives
• Be focused on maintaining the architectural integrity of current programs as well as leading strategic technical direction for the all new development
• Support Business Travel as needed.
• Good communication skills, both written and oral
• Strong Leader that is able to lead diverse teams
• Experience leading teams
• Experience in engineering project management and IPT Leadership
• Experience presenting to customers and senior management
• Experience with capture activities (RFIs, RFPs, white-papers)
• Experience with designing/developing/integrating UAV/Autonomous systems
• DOD customer experience
• Algorithm development,
• Embedded Software development
• Hardware Design development
• Autopilot development
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.