Ki Ho Military Acquisition Consulting, Inc. (KIHOMAC) is seeking electrical engineers to support the Goddard Space Flight Center (GSFC) Applied Engineering and Technology Directorate (AETD) on the Electrical Systems Engineering Services (ESES) III contract. The principal purpose of this contract is to provide electrical/electronic engineering support services and related work to AETD organizations, as required, for the study, design, development, fabrication, integration, testing, verification and operations of space flight, airborne, and ground system hardware and software, including development and validation of new technologies to enable future space and science missions.
- Education/Training (both required and desired):
- Bachelors Degree in relevant engineering or science discipline required
- Masters Degreepreferred
- 12+ years of professional experience in the required task area
- Must be a US citizen
- SECRET level security clearance required
Expertise and Functions
- Broad engineering knowledge of technical research and development activities in support of science applications
- Provide engineering expertise and support in the design, development, fabrication, integration, test, and verification of components, subsystems, systems, science instruments, and complete spacecraft for multiple projects
- Perform technical planning, subsystem integration, verification and validation, risk analyses, and
- supportability and effectiveness analyses for major subsystems or components
- Plan and execute Systems Engineering tasks required for program execution
- Apply intensive and diverse knowledge to resolve complex design issues that have a significant impact to
- the program or task area
- Provides integration support across all ESES III contract activities.
- Analyze are performed for one or more subsystems to include concept, design, fabrication, test,
- integration, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal
- Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of subsystem and associated interface requirements into
- solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints; identifies and quantifies associated
- Perform subsystem architectural analysis, functional analysis, timeline analysis, detailed trade studies,
- Requirement’s allocation and interface definition studies to translate subsystem requirements into
- hardware and/or software specifications
- Mentor engineering team
- Conveys Systems Engineering methods and practice.
- Encourages technical paper development and presentation.
- Conducts periodic engineering technical discussions to ensure product quality and consistency.
- Mentor and Lead for KIHOMAC EngineeringInterns
- Assigns workload and rotation of assignments with concurrence of managers
- Holds monthly meetings
- Tracks training progress