Cimarron is looking to expand our Defense Systems team with an exciting and adventurous opportunity for a Chief Engineer to join us. The chosen candidate will serve as the Senior Engineering Leader responsible for the technical integrity, safety, and performance of all Boeing IAMD (Integrated Air and Missile Defense) programs.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Extensive technical knowledge and experience with multiple missile and laser-based defense systems.
- Ability to quickly understand and communicate technical functionality of complex missile and laser systems.
- Experience with many of these specifictechnologies:
- Radar and RF hardware
- Directed energy weapon systems
- EMI/EMC compliance
- High energy lasers
- Optical hardware
- Signal Processing
- Imbedded SW and algorithms
- Computer processing
- Real-time target environments
- Digital and analogcircuits (including PCB design)
- High voltage power systems
- Gimbal mechanisms
- Mechanical structures, dynamics, and packaging
- Missile launcher sub-systems and hardware
- Rocket propulsion
- Missile C4ISR (Command, Control, Communication, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance) systems
- System Engineering
- Requirements development
- Requirements allocation/tracing
- Specification development
- Requirements verification
- System qualification and certification
- Extensive knowledge of production, quality control, and testing processes (including tester design, development, and sustainment).
- Experience leading technical RCCA (root cause corrective action), risk, independent reviews, and continuous improvement activities.
- Experience leading engineering configuration and change control boards.
- Technical supplier management experience.
- Army Missile Defense customer interface experience (government and contractors).
- Proposal development.
- Active secret security clearance, or higher.
- Bachelor's Degree in technical area.
Desired Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Extensive knowledge of Boeing Product Development Processes, along with development, configuration, and release tools.
- Master of Science (MS) degree or PhD. Prefer Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Systems Engineering curriculum.
Cimarron is a global solutions company with a strategic partnering approach to satisfying customer-driven requirements. We ensure customer success with a modern approach and experienced leadership. Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, Cimarron is fueled by highly skilled employees, developing new innovative technologies, and delivering superior products and services.
We believe in recognizing employees' worth by offering competitive salaries and benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) contributions, educational reimbursement, and much more. From Company-wide information meetings led by our President and CEO, to an Awards program designed to recognize our amazing employees and their accomplishments, you will not only feel like you are a part of a team, you will be a valued member of the Cimarron family.