$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Reno, NV 89501
Industry: Hospitality & Recreation•
Less than 5 years
Posted 40 days ago
BASIC JOB FUNCTION:
Manage engineering department and supervise maintenance operations - i.e., refrigeration, heating, plumbing, etc. Ensure projects are completed according to specifications and on time. Establish or adjust work procedures to meet production schedules.
1. Maintain an adequate inventory of parts and supplies
2. Troubleshoot and repair malfunctions in mechanical and electrical systems and other equipment throughout the hotel
3. Manage engineering budget
4. Track guest room requests for service and ensure completion
5. Create work schedules for engineering associates
6. Provide training for engineering associates
7. Maintain MSDS and Lock Out/Tag Out procedures
8. Oversee preventative maintenance assignments
1. Bachelor's/technical degree or trade school preferred.
2. 1 year of engineering/maintenance experience required.
3. Prior responsibility for a department budget required.
4. Ability to work a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
5. Prior knowledge of and experience in mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC required, certifications in these areas preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Valid Through: 2019-11-4