*Establishes maintenance procedures for all broadcast equipment.
*Responsible for overseeing facility maintenance (HVAC, Generator, Elevator, Sprinkler, and UPS systems, etc).
*Knowledge of general construction, plumbing, and electrical wiring techniques.
*Responsible for maintaining and keeping in proper working order all FM and HD transmission facilities, studios, and various other electrical/mechanical equipment found at radio stations.
*Oversees the installation and maintenance of control consoles, audio routers, DAW production recording equipment, microphones, digital audio systems, transmitters, antenna systems, remote control equipment, etc.
*Responsibilities include compliance with FCC rules and regulations, including Public File maintenance and EAS, and 24/7 on-call tech support.
*Oversee building access system, creating new access accounts as needed. Assist with setup of new hire IT accounts and office accommodations including furniture, PC workstations, and telephone extensions.
*Handle local market support for all office Mac and PC desktop workstations as assigned by Corporate MIS department.
Required Knowledge,Skills & Abilities:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent management skills.
* Interact with management and staff at all levels and ability to multi-task, delegate and handle deadlines.
* Knowledge of all applicable FCC rules and regulations.
* Advanced experience with radio station audio routing, digital audio delivery, EAS, Studio, PBX Telephone, and broadcast IT systems
* Computer literacy in applicable software packages which may include (Microsoft OS and Office Suite, Wide Orbit Automation Systems, etc.)
* Ability to troubleshoot broadcast equipment to the component level.
* Seasoned level of experience in RF engineering and an ability to work independently to troubleshoot/repair high-power FM transmitting facilities.
* IT skills including AD administration, printer administration, as well as local area and wide area networking.
* Able to interface with staff and outside vendors as needed.* Problem-solving ability and skill in prioritizing CapEx budgeting.
* Knowledge of electrical systems, UPS, and standby generators.
* Knowledge of telecom protocols including POTS, ISDN, T1, DSL and PRI circuits.
* Must be able to lift 50 pounds.