As a Chief Engineer/Architect, you will:
- Provide leadership and technical expertise supporting a large federal law enforcement customer with a critical mission supporting the nation
- Receive a competitive compensation and benefits package, to include our Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
- Be part of an empowered culture where you are a key contributor to the success of the company
- Develop and implement technical solutions to transform and modernize a large federal IT enterprise to increase performance and efficiency
- Continue growing your skills and knowledge
A week in the life of a Chief Engineer/Architect:
- Act as the technical lead for a large IT enterprise to direct technical personnel and
- contractor project managers in the architecture and design of solutions to meet requirements, improve service, reduce costs and provide automation.
- Provide strategic and technical planning and oversight on migration
- of applications to the cloud.
- Develop and implement technical solutions using agile management techniques to increase enterprise IT performance, resilience, and security.
- Current Secret security clearance.
- Minimum of 12 years of relevant IT experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience engineering/architecting enterprise IT applications in an large, enterprise IT environment
- Experience with leading migrations of applications and/or systems to the cloud (public, private and hybrid)
- Experience with mobile applications and data analytics
- Experience with managing and consolidating diverse user interfaces and architectures within an application portfolio.
- Experience providing detailed engineering and technical leadership to engineering staff involving multiple, complex, and interrelated project tasks
- Bachelor's Degree in an IT related field
- Recognized cloud certification, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified
- Solutions Architect, Cloud Certified Professional.
- Experience leading or supporting agile, responsive teams using principles from the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and/or DevSecOps is preferred.
- SAFe certification preferred.
- DevSecOps experience preferred.
- Security+ cybersecurity certification or equivalent.
- Leadership and communications skills
- Must be willing to disclose any/all past illegal drug use and certify no use of marijuana within the last 3 years nor illegal drugs other than marijuana in the last 10 years
Skills and abilities:
- Highly motivated, self-starter and team player with a high energy level and willingness to aggressively take on responsibility.
- Demonstrated ability to approach job responsibilities with a focus on process improvement.
- Excellent computer knowledge and experience.
- Able to work and effectively communicate with all levels of management
- Strong verbal and writing skills.
- Unconditional integrity and commitment to achieving goals.