This will be the dream job for you if you are passionate about automating network operations and network troubleshooting. Instead of using scripting language such as python, perl, ansible, puppet, etc. to automate pre-defined problems at smaller scale, you can use NetBrain to automate thousands of network problems and achieve true end to end network automation. With this role, you will architect automation solutions for the largest Enterprises and Service Providers in the world, helping them automate high frequency, high cost tickets resolution
What You’ll Do
- Provide thought leadership in how Network Operations can be automated and transformed for global Enterprises and MSPs
- Lead customers in identification of high impact automation targets for their Network Operations through analysis of ITSM data
- Analyze customer’s network technologies, existing playbooks and design documents to create automation solutions
- Create integration architectures to maximize customer’s usage of existing tools
- Engage with existing vendor partnerships, research public domain knowledge to create automation content
- Architect and create automation for critical network operations tasks through NetBrain’s automation capabilities (Runbook, Qapp, Dataview, integrations etc.)
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical subject (STEM)
- CCNP or equivalent network certifications
- 10+ years of Experience in one or more of the key areas, with a demonstrated history delivering positive results within: Network Operations (NOCs), Network Security, Network Planning, Design and Implementation, Continued Network Optimization
- Experience with common network management tools including Network Monitoring, Incident Management, Log Analysis etc.
- Professional Services experience highly desirable
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Love rolling up their sleeves and working side-by-side with customers, engineers and architects to solve their biggest automation challenges.