WWT's Chief Digital Advisor Group specializes in helping brands "Make Experiences that Matter." Working with executive business stakeholders across Marketing, Digital Strategy, Innovation and IT departments the CDA group creates insight driven, creatively inspired and technologically innovative action plans for Digital Transformation. Utilizing the combined strength of our Digital Strategists, Creative Technologists and Design/UX practice, WWT is well positioned to provide our clients with an insider's understanding and an outsider's objectivity. Our research, creative prowess and emerging technology expertise is utilized to develop strategies and road maps that take the best qualities of our client's brands today and help them evolve in this highly disruptive and ever changing digital landscape. WWT's CDA practice has provided strategic, creative experience and technological direction that have led to truly transformative experiences for some of the worlds most beloved brands.
- Work alongside WWT Public Sector sales teams to regularly present the CDA group core message, service offerings and position to prospective clients and partners.
- Influence and persuade new and existing clients to begin a Digital Advisory engagement with WWT.
- Facilitate workshops and ideation sessions with customer stakeholders for the purpose of building alignment and extracting information valuable for the roadmap and strategy building experience.
- Develop custom digital transformation strategies and roadmaps for clients and manage them through to completion with internal and external partners.
- Research an organization's brand, experience, technological and competitive footprint, and build insights and conclusions based on findings.
- Partner with Digital Advisory Creative and UX team to create visual identity systems that align with brand standards for Digital Signature engagements and visualize next generation Digital User Experiences
- Partner with Digital Advisory Technologist team to identify current customer technology profiles, architecture and opportunities for prototyping and exploration
- 8-10 years' experience in a digital field (agency, marketing, tech)
- Understadning of Public Sector is highly desired
- Proven track record of selling and consulting to and for Fortune 500 digital / marketing leadership
- Exhibits superior communication skills, both oral and written; is clear, concise, sincere and persuasive. Is also a good listener and shows an interest in what others have to say.
- Demonstrates initiative and creativity in all work efforts. Pursues objectives beyond what is required or expected. Able to mobilize and persuade others.
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and tactical levels to consistently meet/exceed planned objectives.
- Extensive experience in digital climates both creative and technical and the ability to measure success of such efforts.
- Demonstrated ability to work alongside a small internal staff and external partners where necessary
- Effective facilitation and public speaking skills and presence.