Zycus is looking for a dynamic, outgoing and collaborative individual to serve as the Senior Vice President ofour Customer Delivery Organization (CDO). This leadership role will be responsible for managing complex projects in a delivery environment and will drive key internal programs required to evolve our delivery projects to ensure successful customer experience.
As an SVP of Customer Delivery, you will provide leadership in several areas including Customer Success & Implementation.
Zycus headquarter was incorporated in Princeton, U.S. in 1988. Since then, we have grown everyday, and established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite ofprocurement performance solutions.
We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients.
We are now present in India with 3 development centres at Bengaluru, Mumbai & Pune and offices in the U.S., U.K., Australia and Dubai.
Know more about the Leader of Gartner's 2013, 2015 and 2017 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in a professional services environment across industries, and will be experienced in determining and delivering technical and strategically aligned projects in procurement. Extensive experience planning and leading complex customer-facing projects in a fast-paced business environment is critical. The ability to form strong relationships with stakeholders, proactively manage risk, and facilitate highperforming teams are essential in this role.
Atlanta, Chicago or Princeton. EST time zone preferred.
Travel: Up to 50%
- Oversee project initiatives related to quality, methodology, expertise, and tools for our Customer Delivery organization
- Execute delivery of highly complex and strategic client projects
- Demonstrate thought leadership for project development and optimization across the organization.
- Facilitate executive conversations regarding budget, resources, schedule and risk.
- Provide hands-on program and project management for multi-million dollar programs
- Establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with client project stakeholders
Customer Success Responsibilities
- Drive higher product usage with our customers by analysing customer usage data to identify levers critical to driving greater initial adoption and long-term use of Zycus Suite of products
- Maintain a deep understanding of Zycus products and industry knowledge & drive greater customer engagement relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Develop learning and education plans per needs of customer. When necessary, conduct end-user onboarding within first 90 days for new customers or purchase of new products within assigned account
- Drive higher retention (i.e. lower churn) by identifying the major drivers of churn, thereafter prioritizing and implementing these changes and experiments
- Provide support to assigned accounts on media campaigns, pilots and changes to the customer product mix
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical field, Masters or MBA preferred
- 20+ years of project management experience delivering SaaS products implementation in large, complex business environments
- Should have worked for companies in $30 mil+ revenue bracket, selling products with annual ticket size of$200K or higher
- Oversight of multiple large-scale engagements, ideally with Chief Procurement Officers in Fortune 500 Companies.
- Experience leading professional services teams for a product company, ideally a cloud organization.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with business side of organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills to facilitate meetings where you will articulate complex concepts
- Strong communication, negotiation, and relationship building skills
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment with a highly collaborative, team oriented approach to problem solving
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively with a high level of attention to detail