Chief Commercial Officer Reporting to: General Manager
The Chief Commercial Officer (?CCO?) will drive development and execution of a commercialization strategy for an established diagnostic company focused in the IVD space.
The CCO will also drive a commercialization infrastructure and organization to increase market adoption of the company?s products and be responsible for revenue growth within the organization. The CCO will take a global perspective on market opportunities and lead in the assessment and prioritization of geographic as well as clinical market segments.
- Provides overall commercial leadership and strategic direction to the corporation across all businesses and geographies.
- Drives the integration of the commercial functions from each of the business units to create a more cohesive, clarified view to the customer as well more effective and efficient commercial operations for the corporation.
- Aligns and leads the company to higher levels of growth measured in terms of both top-line revenues, increased margins, customer satisfaction, and bottom line results.
- Serves as the most senior commercial executive; including acting as the thought leader and expert to the executive team on all aspects relating to marketing, pricing, sales, customer experience and other commercial and customer facing functions.
- Serves as a key member of the executive leadership team; provides insight into customer needs and preferences, competitor movements, and industry trends based on market feedback.
- Links the value proposition of the business strategy with measurable operating tactics to significantly improve sales, revenue and margin.
- Bachelor?s degree in business or any related area required; an MBA is highly preferred
- 15+ years of progressive leadership experience across strategy, sales, marketing and business leadership
- Strong business and financial acumen required with a strong preference for current or prior P&L experience for a business of substantial size and scale; understands and utilizes metrics / measurement to ensure success
- Demonstrated expertise in a wide variety of commercial functions including sales and marketing
- A strong understanding of the IVD or Hemostasis market.