Chief Clinical Officer
5 - 7 years experience • Patient Care
Judge Healthcare is currently seeking a Chief Clinical Officer to join a large healthcare organization in the Rahway, NJ area.
This opportunity is full time and permanent!
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- The Chief Clinical Officer will be responsible for the direct oversight of patient care
- Ensure all patient care is upheld to regulatory requirements and JCAHO standards
- Assist necessary staff with quality improvement projects
- Plans, develops, implements and controls Nursing Department budget; assist in planning fiscal budget
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Nursing with current state licensure
- Masters degree in healthcare administration, business administration, or clinical specialty preferred.
- Licenses/Certification: Registered Nurse
- Minimum of five years experience in healthcare administration/management
- Minimum of five years experience in hospital management in an inpatient, acute care environment.
- Must have direct LTAC experience