Job Description What You'll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking fully cleared, dynamic technical professionals to join our Cloud Integration Multi-Cloud Management (CIMM) program.
Invent Your Future With CACI
Be part of something greater than yourself and make a lasting impact at CACI. You can challenge yourself, grow your career, and be recognized and rewarded for your ideas and dedication. Take pride in seeing your most exciting ideas come to life. More About the Role:
CACI's Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector is seeking a Chief Architect who will guide a cloud strategy for the Intelligence Community to realize faster delivery, lower cost, and improved security of its digital services. As a Chief Architect, you will also define multi-cloud architecture, policy, governance, and processes, establish tools and integration approach, and develop an innovation roadmap aligned to strategic objectives based on customer interaction, industry best practice, and established and emerging technologies. Additionally, you will provide guidance to implementation staff and internal and customer-facing technical briefings. You'll Bring These Qualifications:
Minimum Clearance :
- TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance (active / in-scope)
Experience Requirements :
- 20+ years of experience in IT
- 5+ years of experience working within the Intelligence Community
- 8+ years of experience in cloud
- 5+ years of experience in Agile software development
Proven Success :
- Cloud governance and policy
- Multi-cloud / multi-fabric architecture
- Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs) to determine costs, assess the potential for new solutions to improve program outcomes, and recommend investments
- Private cloud and edge computing
- Cloud brokering for one or more CSP, including automated ordering, provisioning, and billing
- Systems integration to support multi-cloud management, data center management, and application performance management
- Continual innovation through process improvement and emerging technology
- Cloud-based consulting and technical advisory services
- Application and workload assessment
- Cloud migration
- Cloud application optimization and administration
- Agile software development at scale
- Obtaining and maintaining system accreditation and authority to operate (ATO)
- Understanding of offerings, capabilities, and benefits across major Cloud Service Providers (CSPs), such as AWS, Azure, Google, IBM, and Oracle
- Thought leader in cloud strategy and architecture
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communications skills
Two (2) or more advanced certifications in the following major CSPs: What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.