Business Management plays a key role in the daily management of our business, our products and our people. Focused primarily on supporting the Head of Specialized Products, a product team comprised of ~1,200 professionals within Investment Services Americas (“ISA”) of State Street Bank, the Chief Administrative Officer (“CAO”) will be responsible for all daily support to the organization and its products and operations teams to execute against strategic and tactical initiatives across the product and operations teams, and in support of Global Services business groups in North America and beyond. The CAO is the central point for Business Management. In this position, you provide management support for the Executive responsible for the Specialized Products division, and take ownership for engaging all product management and operations functions in daily execution and delivery. You also act a conduit for information flow to product, business and corporate divisions across Global Services.
- Develop and maintain core management reporting, dashboards and key risk indicators.
- Develop and coordinate key messaging to our internal and external stakeholders (e.g., executive management, clients and other constituencies.)
- Offer clear direction and guidance to State Street's Product Management and Operations teams, and Business teams within ISA and other State Street divisions.
- Actively support our new business development and product development, and effectively deliver projects across operational, financial, risk, strategic, transformation, and cross-functional initiatives.
- Represent the Head of Specialized Products on various regional and global operating committees.
- Manage projects around operational risk and supervision, which entail refinement of existing processes within the bank.
- Work with Product Managers, Operations Managers and Corporate teams to actively identify and implement process changes to the ways in which different processes work.
- Serve as key partner in developing a strong risk and control culture in the region; the CAO will support all daily activities associated with improving risk and control.
- Bachelor’s degree and an advanced degree in Business Administration or other related field, or a combination of undergraduatedegrees.
- Minimum of 10 years of executive management experience.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in roles including strategic planning and staff management.
- Demonstrate skills in problem assessment and resolution as well as collaborative problem solving in a complex setting required.
- Possess excellent communications skills with evidence of successful leadership and administrative/supervisory experience.
- Proven ability to detect emerging trends, encourage and make recommendations for creative change.
- Results-oriented individual with the persistence and patience necessary to work effectively with a wide range of internal and external constituents.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with senior level staff, middle management and administrative divisions.
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities and lead team efforts.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, written, and oral presentations skills.
Job Opening ID
State Street Job ID: 164300