Are you someone who is passionate about Acquisitions and working to find properties to purchase? Are you hungry to close deals?
Now is a great time to become a member of a well established, nationwide, property management company. We are currently seeking a Chief Acquisitions Officer to join our Corporate Office Team, in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan to manage our company wide acquisitions efforts.
This individual's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Finding and closing on the purchase of at least the number of sites determined by our annual goal
- Leading, managing and holding an acquisitions team accountable to our desired acquisitions results
- Ensuring we are making intelligent property purchases
- Maintaining a database of "The List" of properties that we desire to purchase
- 5+ years experience in real estate acquisitions, specific to mobile home parks or other multi family
- Real estate finance experience, including the understanding of income properties
- Completed Bachelor's degree in Business related field is highly preferred, Master's degree is preferred.
- If a Bachelor's degree is not completed - equivalent, relevant experience will be considered.
- Completed high school diploma/GED is required.
- Ability to travel up to 15% of work days and the willingness to fly to meet with an active seller anytime, anywhere
- Availability during non-office working hours to communicate with sellers and move deals forward
- VERY strong telephone skills
- VERY strong computer skills (Excel, Google Suite, databases, internet research etc.)
- Understanding of property development would be useful as well
- Strong organization and planning ability
- Highly skilled at negotiation and a strong desire for continued learning about negotiation through reading, classes etc.
- Proactive/takes initiative
- Strong listening skills
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Likeability to sellers
- Ability to legally operate a motor vehicle with a valid driver’s license with a clear driving record
Riverstone Communities is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Riverstone Communities provides opportunities for veterans to transition their leadership experience and extensive skill set into the civilian world. We also support the hiring of military spouses, whose amazing flexibility and adaptability to change, along with he various skill sets they possess can be an asset to our organization.
All successful candidates must pass a background check and drug screen. We are a Drug Free Workplace.
Salary: Varies (dependent upon experience)
We ask for you to be an A-player which means going above and beyond your daily job duties. With that being said, we will offer you:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and eligible family members
- 401(k) retirement plan, with a company match
- 13 Paid Holidays Off
- Robust Paid Time Off (PTO) plan and Wellness PTO
- An amazing culture to where you will want to come to work each day and be GREAT!
Full Time/Salary/Exempt position