- Manage proper receipts and disbursements of internal and external funds.
- Monitor restricted assets and investments.
- Monitor the transfer of funds between the regions.
- Monitor cash outflows and manage working capital requirements to ensure proper controls
- Supervise accounting staff who create financialreports
Provide assistance in the designing and implementation of policies and procedures to minimize operational risk.
- Interact with various entities to ensure proper recognition of intercompany transactions.
- Direct the preparation of the year-end financial statements and account analyses
Work closely with the outside independent public accounting firm in connection with year-end audits.
- Perform financial statement consolidations.
- Spearhead strategic initiatives for business process improvements and operational efficiency.
- Assist the budget directors, and the appropriate personnel in the preparation of annual budgets .
- Review monthly and quarterly operating reports detailing operational performance.
- Direct the consolidation of the annual operating budgets, including monthly forecast and variance reporting.