Established, well respected, Industrial Services Company seeks a self-motivated, proven Chief Accounting Officer for a key position on our management team. We are seeking an individual with proven experience in a mid-sized with revenues in excess of $50 plus million dollars.
You will be responsible for directing the company's accounting, financial operations and strategic planning. The focus will be managing full cycle accounting functions at 6 locations.
If you have exceptional general financial/accounting skills, a can-do take-charge attitude that enjoys a team environment that prides itself on excellent customer service and creative problem-solving skills; you may qualify for this position. This position reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Oversee the activities of the corporate accounting department for the accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports including, but not limited to, internal and external monthly financial statements and annual audits and annual budgets.
· Oversee the activities of the disbursement department, ensuring the accurate and timely processing of accounts payable, purchase orders, petty cash, core employee expense reports, cash control, core payroll processing and total corporate payrolltax compliance.
· Oversee the activities of the accounts receivable department to ensure the accurate and timely management of all accounts receivable aging components including billings, cash receipts application, etc.; funding service management, which includes weekly funding reports and customer service; quarter and year-end payroll closing including federal and state reports; and check statistic management.
· Designing and tracking the objectives, goals, strategies and tactics of the company through astute business and financial analysis, planning and management
· Develop general business and financial analysis, projections and budgets to assist with the long-term strategic and operational planning and forecasting
· Optimize Cash Cycle and implement best practices
Our company is an equal employment opportunity company with a drug free work place. In addition to our competitive wages, incentives and benefits, we provide the opportunity to become an integral part of the continued growth of our organization. We hire only the best and the brightest; if you consider yourself to be one of the best Chief Accounting Officers, please forward resume to Human Resources.