Waters Corporation is looking for an Chemistry QA Analyst II, The Chemistry QA Analyst II role is to support the QC testing to transfer all new products from Milford R&D to standard manufacturing. The Chemistry QA Analyst II duties also require troubleshooting and investigating non-compliant materials following problem solving methods.
The Chemistry QA Analyst II also requires the purchase, installation, qualification and lifecycle management of laboratory instrumentation including decommissioning activities.
Monday - Friday 1st Shift 7:00 AM - 3:30-PM
- Perform quality control (QC) testing for the qualification of chromatographic materials, reagents, Kits and Raw Materials.
- Conduct advanced troubleshooting for complex QC test methods and Liquid Chromatography (LC) instrumentation and In-Process methods.
- Coordinate with Chemical R&D and Technical Support to implement new Quality Control methods.
- Coordinate with Vendors of installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, qualification and support of QC Lab instrumentation.
- Provide training and guidance to QC staff to ensure they maintain compliance and ensure the smooth safe operation of Lab instrumentation.
- Write and revise QC procedures and forms, promoting continuous QC lab improvements and incorporating relevant improvement initiatives. Ensure and promote compliance with all quality, safety, and environmental policies and practices.
- As a member of the New Product Development team, complete tasks to meet product launch and releasedates