Position Title: Chemist
Position Number: 266240
Location: Deerfield, IL
Desired Skill Set:
Business Analyst, Chemistry, LIMS
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates. “LIMS, CHEMISTRY, BUSINESS ANALYST,”
Job Title: Chemist/Business Analyst
• Demonstrated experience in a Chemistry and / or Micro testing lab executing test specifications with lab instrumentation.
• Demonstrated lab experience of identifying continuous improvement opportunities.
• Accountable for acquiring and then demonstrating solid laboratory business and LIMS knowledge. Possess knowledge of the System Development Lifecycle and implementation processes.
• Demonstrate Business Analysis techniques to propose solutions for varied issues.
• Ability to learn the concepts of lean principle standard work and apply continuous improvement to create one method of working and templates used across sites.
• Strong communication skills (verbal/written/listening).
• Solid business knowledge, with a preference for Quality and/or manufacturing systems experiences.
• Operates with a sense of urgency and strong follow-up skills. Must be detailed oriented and work will within a team setting, and independently.
Accountable for strong knowledge of the standard deployment processes and demonstrate LIMS application efficiency. This person will be a LIMS functionality SME contact for multiple site plant lab personnel. They will own individual site issues and action items on behalf of the global project team create communication messages for both written and oral for varied site situations. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage currently activities are required.
Responsible for building repeatable standard work rollout templates / job aides which are clear, concise, and easy to understand by multiple audiences, especially chemistry and micro lab personnel.
As this is a global project, therefore some project meetings will occur during non-standard business hours.
This individual will be responsible for:
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of the project guidelines and principles to educate site SMES and answer questions
• Demonstrate knowledge of application functionality and serve as a key global LIMS system process expert.
• Work closely with the site and global team members to deliver on time and budget.
• Define and articulate issues for escalation to project team manager
• Identify, analyze, propose and document appropriate solutions for problems and issues that may impact the project. Identify and understand issues that may impact the site schedule. Use technical tools for (queries, process maps, etc) for problem resolution.
• Effectively determine when to escalate open questions, issues, and risks to the Project Manager.
• Strong writing and communication skills, including the ability to tailor the same content to multiple audiences.
• Create and manage multiple standard work templates which are the tools the plants will use to understand and execute work required for their deployment.
• Solicit continuous improvement input and enhance existing standard work templates
• Bring creative solutions to solve business problems, looking beyond the obvious or typical approaches.
• Team collaboration skills; effectively work with multiple cultures and working styles.
• Effectively work in a large project structure with multiple projects
• Understand and follow appropriate system life cycle processes
• Communicate status, solutions and concerns. Disseminate information in a timely manner within the team and across functions or teams. Establish and maintain relationships within the business or function.
• As this is a global project, some project meetings will occur during non-standard America''s business hours.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.