Less than 5 years experience • Chemicals
Overview of Position
The primary responsibility of a Chemist is to conduct general chemical analyses in a timely and scientifically sound manner with the primary focus on basic chemical analyses such as titrations, gravimetric analyses, etc. on incoming food, pharmaceutical and/or other types of samples.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to use and maintain necessary equipment in the laboratory.
- Mathematical and chemical knowledge to perform calculations.
- Knowledge of appropriate analytical techniques.
- Ability to follow instructions and understand methodology employed in the area.
- Ability to keep accurate, legible, complete records following good documentation practices.
- Good written communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work effectively within Chemistry Lab and through the company.
- Undergraduatedegree with major in Chemistry, Biochemistry or closely related field – strongly preferred
- Wet Chemistry and/or Chromatographic experience
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Wet Chemistry: 2 years
- Chromatographic: 2 years