Chemical Patent Prosecution Associate or Patent Agent
A large Southeastern corporate law firm, withinternational reach, seeks a highly qualified chemical patent prosecution associate or patent agent to join their Intellectual Property practice in their Raleigh, North Carolina office.
- Have an interest in working in Raleigh, NC.
- Must have and advanced degree (Masters or Ph.D.)
- Patent office experience or industry experience is preferred.
- Candidates must be registered with the USPTO.
- Should have 2+ years' experience preparing / prosecuting patents in chemical or chemistry related fields.
- Prior hands on work experience in the chemical or chemistry field is highly desired.
- Excellent academics.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTTED FOR ADDITIONAL CREDENTIALS
I have 20+ years of combined experience as a litigation paralegal and law office manager. I am now the owner and operator of Legal Solutions Group, PC. I have a proven record, and with my experience, resources, contacts, associations, relationships, pool of talented candidates, knowledge and skills, my team can give YOUR LAW FIRM the exceptional talent you seek.
The best part of my job is building relationships with my clients and candidates. "Here in the South we can't even say hello in under five minutes."
I am honored to serve the small law firms up to the power house international law firms. If you are a sole proprietor seeking part time help or a large international corporate law firm seeking a partner with a portable book of business "I can help you"
You and your HR staff's time is VALUABLE/money and typically the best talent is NOT unemployed looking online for a job, they are working. Legal Solutions Group, PC, serves as a value added extension to management, in-house recruiters and HR departments, they are our allies.