Knowledge & Skills:
- B.A./B.S. degree in Environmental Studies, Political Science or a closely related field.
- 3-5 years experience in effective grassroots organizing, training, and motivating volunteers, coalition building and lobbying.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in communicating through social media across various platforms.
- Knowledge of broad environmental issues, including climate change, air and water pollution, and related fields as they relate to public policy. Willingness to become informed as needed.
- Knowledge of legislative and political processes.
- Ability to prepare and communicate a budget.
- Experience in non-profit fundraising