The Channel Sales Manager works to establish, maintain, and expand relationships with US channel partners to achieve sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
The Channel Sales Manager represents and builds business deals for a range of TrustArc privacy products and services to partners. The successful candidate will have 5+ years of channel management experience, preferably in the privacy, cyber security, compliance, or data enablement space and have a working knowledge of the relevant partner eco-systems/platforms in the US. This role is part of the Global Sales team and reports to the US Channel Sales Director.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners' expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner territory
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of TrustArc solutions among assigned partners.
- Collaborates with colleagues across sales engineering, direct sales, marketing, implementation and customer support to ensure overall success of the Channel Sales program.
We're looking for someone with:
- Ability to enthusiastically evangelize privacy and data management best practices and TrustArc technology to strategic referral and reseller partners and their customers
- Desire to own all parts of a partner lifecycle, starting with profiling/recruitment
- Demonstrates thorough preparation for all partner meetings & activities
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent organization skills – attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to be an independent worker who takes initiative
- Minimum 5+ years of channel sales experience in a SaaS business-to-business sales environment.
- Willingness to travel extensively within US region
- Four-year College degree or equivalent work experience