Panzura transforms cloud storage into a global file system, allowing enterprises to use the cloud as a high performance, globally available data center. Its hybrid cloud technology is focused on user data management and offers a global file system, data consolidation, data security and protection against ransomware. Companies all around the world in the sports, healthcare, financial services, media and entertainment, gaming, and architectural, engineering and construction industries, as well as government agencies use Panzura’s fabric to manage hundreds of petabytes of data in the cloud.
Panzura’s success is built on developing strong partnerships and building unique value propositions together with our partners that will drive business forward and shape the future as the leader in Hybrid Cloud Solutions
Channel Sales Manager - is the focal point for supporting successful sales efforts of the Channel Partners. Requires daily interactions with partner sales teams, customers, and internal cross-functional teams to drive efficient and effective closure on Panzura opportunities. Responsible for accurately reporting forecast and activity metrics.
The Channel Sales Manager is an extension of the territory sales team with the objective to ensure that we have a partner ecosystem that represents Panzura in the market. You will become a trusted point of contact and helping your Partners build a successful and sustainable business model.
- Drive customer value that results in business growth to both the Partner and Panzura by being Partner-centric in all activities, serving as a leader and advocate for the Partner within Panzura and representing Panzura within the Partner's organization.
- This is an execution focused role; you will be required to maintain focus on establishing and maintaining the sales execution plan and ensure joint business growth metrics are met and/or exceeded.
- Drive territory success in achieving sales targets; by ensuring Partner Sales Reps succeed in selling our products and services via sales and technical enablement. Manage and co-develop with Partner joint business plans and drive quarterly business reviews.
- Proactively leads a joint Partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive Partner relationship.
- Active role in Partner Management including pipeline reviews, accurate forecasting, reporting and data analysis, execution of sales campaigns and opportunity strategies.
- Work with a cross-functional teams of Territory Sales, Solution Architects, Channel Marketing, Field Marketing, Alliances, Customer Success Managers, Services and Sales Operations functions to provide the necessary resources for you and Partner to exceed sales performance goals.
- Develop and execute GTM business plans driving all aspects of the Partner relationship to maximize growth opportunities and ensuring the Partner is well-positioned to deliver successful customer implementations and recommendations.
- Create incremental services based on our emerging and established technologies increasing revenue growth.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Provide clear and consistent communication across the region with your dedicated partners to build strong partnerships throughout your assignment.
- Lead regular business reviews with senior management and stakeholders.
- Build and maintain the activity of performance reports and activity dashboards.
- Participate in strategy building sessions with channel partners and Panzura sales management team on a quarterly and annual basis.
- The core mission for this individual will be to grow all sales motions for net new and incremental business with Partner. Working with our Alliances teams and Core Sellers is critical to the GTM strategy and global execution.
- 10+ years of experience in sales
- Experience in Channel Management, Channel Sales or Channel Business Development roles within the enterprise software ecosystem
- Understanding of channel operating models
- Knowledge of sales, marketing, and solution development
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within department and across function/regions.
- Experience selling storage and/or data management software solutions to Enterprise Customers.
- Experience driving partner recruitment, enablement, and go-to-market strategies and programs.
- Prior success in high-growth company environment where you demonstrated an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to manage tasks with shifting priorities in a fast-paced and high-performance culture.
- Demonstrate strong initiative and ability to think creatively with excellent presentation, written, and overall communication skills.
- Consistent track record of leading complex sales situations through negotiation and conflict resolution
Panzura is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability, and performance. It is also our policy that sexual harassment or any other kind of harassment including harassment based on sexual orientation will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.