Come be part of a team with award-winning products, solutions, and services powering enterprise software for hundreds of clients across four continents and twenty countries. Our teams’ software and services support mission critical Enterprise Content Management Software, Solutions, Services, and Analytical Software Solutions. Every day, thousands of users at our prestigious military, federal, and Fortune 100 customers depend on Orbis software and solutions. When other partners miss the mark, Orbis gets the job done.
Our employees are our strength. We support the growth and development of each and every team member and offer a very generous benefits package, including free Medical plans, Tuition Assistance, 401(k) matching, regular Lunch & Learns and the opportunity to be a contributor to a growing cutting edge technology company!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes existing and anticipated client needs and promote company services within enterprise content management systems.
- Understands prospective client’s culture, product portfolio, competitive position, financial state, investment plan, organization structure and key decision makers
- Coordinate with Product Manager and Global Sales department on sales strategies and latest product releases
- Direct participation and execution of channel enablement programs and ensure participation of partners’ sales and presales personnel
- Cultivate bookings via assigned channel partners from channel sourced and influenced bookings to meet or exceed bookings quota
- Implement process for connecting partners and direct sales to enable account collaboration where appropriate
- Execute operational processes; transaction contracts, ordering documents, adhere to business practices and address deal booking issues
- Coordinate execution of joint marketing campaigns to create demand and pipeline for partners
- Support partners on deals by providing assistance on qualifying, solution scoping, quoting and deal approvals, as necessary
- Execute annual joint partner planning process to develop mutual performance objectives, bookings targets and critical milestones
Experience and Skills
- U.S. citizenship is required
- BA/BS degree in business or technology field
- 5 or more years’ experience in channel sales
- Must have a strong understanding of enterprise content management systems within channel sales
- Experience selling Software and Services to the Publishing, Media, or Information Technology Markets.
- Experience in MarkLogic, Alfresco or like Content Management platforms strongly preferred.
- Proven track record in acquiring leads and generating revenue
- The ability to learn complex concepts quickly and communicate those concepts in an easy-to-understand manner
- A well-rounded, business savvy, professional who understands the document management, enterprise content management, and data management markets.
- Willingness to travel but still able to be in office full time when not traveling.
Job Tracking ID : HR- 84