Our client designs the most advanced cellular and IoT solutions for the connected world. They are a leader in selling enterprise solutions hardware and software. They have a strong professional reputation in the industry due to their commitment to the excellence of their products and continued growth.
The Channel Sales Manager is responsible for developing and leveraging profitable partner relationships for private and public sector wireless applications. The person in this role will focus on advanced connected wireless solutions within LTE, IoT, FirstNet, and more. They will also identify, target, and approach new resellers within the channel territory.
This Role Offers
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions (100% OTE), 401(K), expense account, medical/dental/vision, and more.
- Strong relationships with OEMs and major carriers.
- Debt-free, stable company with heavy funding for the sales department.
- Company is first-to-market with some of the biggest emerging technology products worldwide.
- Company has a 20-year history of innovative solutions and is developing today?s most applicable connected solutions.
- Opportunity to develop in-depth sales knowledge with the opportunity to learn from the best and brightest in the wireless space.
- Financially stable company with low employee turnover.
- Free attendance to major industry conferences, seminars, and trade shows.
- Empower partner sales teams to achieve quota goals and high customer satisfaction.
- Develop and execute comprehensive channel account plan for each assigned partner and meet defined targets for sales and other KPIs.
- Prospect and close deals with new resellers to drive sales growth within target sales regions.
- Advise management on channel sales and partner strategies.
- Build channel/distributionnetworks from scratch to meet the high market demand for IoT-integrated products.
- Deliver compelling presentations of products and wireless IoT solutions to end users and clients.
- 6+ years of experience in ?high touch?channel partner development and direct sales for the wireless industry.
- Drive to set and achieve ambitious sales goals and developing sales strategies
- Technical understanding of wireless solutions, including:
- IoT and M2M modules and platforms
- Cellular/wireless, LTE
- Routers, gateways
- Experience in account management for public and private sector customers.
- Bachelor?s degree in related field; MBA is a plus.
- Strong, communication and sales presentation skills.
- Approximately 70% travel.