In this role, you will be responsible for designing and executing a strategic business plan to maximize sales within our US channel to include external distributors, smaller/rural customer accounts and B2B accounts. You will be responsible for the direction and performance management of the Inside Sales Team.
In addition, you will be the primary contact for Bio-Rad's US Clinical third party channel partners that strategically support our customers. You will work to set, measure, and achieve performance objectives for these different groups and accounts in order to achieve annual growth targets.
- In this role, you will work with all internal and external Bio-Rad personnel (Sales, Marketing, Contract Administration, Customer Service, Accounting, and Global Supply Chain) to support commerce to this set of customers.
- You will be responsible for forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales, assisting sales personnel in their techniques, developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term and educating sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars and regular meetings.
- Working with Bio-Rad's Legal and Compliance departments, you will administer and monitor contracts for our external channel partners, ensuring compliance to Bio-Rad's channel partner compliance program, conducting business reviews, documenting performance, acquiring post sales reporting, updating product pricing with the support from Product Management.
- Provide monthly reports on national and regional performance, activities, and risks.
- These may include sales closes, opportunities, trends, forecasts, and market developments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Medical Technology, a Life Science, or technical related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Advanced degreepreferred.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, with practical working knowledge of MS Office and CRM programs required.
- Extensive knowledge of channel partners, their customers’ segmentation, product portfolios, and how they can serve Bio-Rad customers.
- Knowledge of, and ability to, develop pricing and promotional programs.
- Proven ability to develop and deploy strategies to achieve goals and objectives.
- Excellent organization, planning, and multitasking skills, including being able to enlist the support of cross-functional teams (internal and external), coordinating these resources to meet customer requirements.
- At least eight years’ experience of successful sales experience, working with Channel Partners, federal government, health systems, or corporate-level customers.
- Related sales/corporate sales management experience; strong planning and organizational skills; proven leadership skills with the ability to motivate and influence others.
- Demonstrated success in sales negotiations and securing long-term profitable contracts.
- The preference is for this role to be based in Hercules. Alternative options for field base or extended transition from field locations within 12months may be considered.
Requisition ID 2018-6165