Channel Sales Manager – Remote
ISC Sales Recruiting team is partnering with a rapidly growing company in the Power Intelligence industry to recruit candidates for an experienced Channel Sales Manager. This is a remote position.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a start-up that is heavily funded and helmed by an extremely talented executive team that has a strong history of success. This opportunity allows someone to join the company and essentially 'ride the wave' as they enjoy fantastic growth.
Competitive compensation plans plus STOCK OPTIONS are also available as part of the compensation plan.
Channel Sales Manager Requirements – Do you have the following?
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline preferred.
- 3-10 years of experience selling power electronics through channels and to customers.
- Must be comfortable with technology and connectivity.
- Ability to leverage and build strategic channel partnerships to maximize sales and grow the business.
- Proven success in delivering new business revenue.
- Ability to develop key relationships with new customers and work effectively with manufacturer reps.
- Experience developing, implementing and communicating business strategies and plans.
- Successful track record of prospecting, researching, and qualifying targets, generating sales reports, sales pipelines and funnel management for new business opportunities and markets.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, planning, organization, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite to include, Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with CRM systems, generating sales reports, sales pipelines, and funnel management.
- Ability to travel 30-50%.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred.
- Must live close to an airport.
Channel Sales Manager Rewards - If you qualify for this great opportunity, the Company offers:
- Competitive strong base salary commensurate with experience.
- Great incentive program.
- Stock options.
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
- Employer matched 401(K) Savings Plan.
- Comprehensive sales training – collaborative, innovative, proactive and passionate team who want you to succeed.
- Exciting growth strategy and a strong executive leadership team with a tremendous track record of success.
- Career Potential. The Company is rapidly growing and with that comes great opportunity for long term career growth.
Channel Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Build a world-class network of channel partners.
- Plan, train, organize and manage the Representatives, Distributors and Channel Partners to achieve Company’s sales objectives, growth and profits.
- Monitor sales through channels.
- Ensure consistent messaging and positioning of Company product and services consistent with corporate direction.
How to apply:
Please send resume as an attachment in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. Please send referrals to email@example.com