Our client is a leading master agent providing cloud, network solutions, UCaaS, and emerging technologies like SD-WAN. Their versatile cloud infrastructure technology solves real-world problems of network traffic, data storage, cybersecurity, and more. They are hiring a Channel Sales Manager to develop channel relationships with enterprise/SMB customers and resellers nationwide.?
The Channel Sales Manager is an expert in the company's cloud and network solutions, and they know exactly how to help other businesses market the technology. They forge strong relationships with technology resellers and software distributors, demonstrating marketing opportunities for company products.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus benefits, health and life insurance options, and retirement plan.
- Uncapped commission opportunities from high-margin deals with B2B customers. Aggressive commission multipliers.
- Attractive travel opportunities and expense account – not stuck in an office all day.
- Multiple Best Place to Work awards. High-powered team with deep experience in wireless/telecom and other high-tech industry niches.
- Company has a large portion of the market already and is poised to grow.
- Strong history of growth and cash-flow.
- Award-winning products: their cloud platform has won major awards and the company is first-to-market with the hottest solutions in the emerging SD-WAN space.
- Strong strategy in place; not just new technology.
- Book of business includes thousands of customers worldwide across many industry verticals, and is partnered with some of the biggest companies in the technology space.
- Many opportunities for employee development, advancement, training, and mentorship.
- Work closely with channel sales managers to develop flourishing business relationships with recently on-boarded channel partners, discovering their business needs and providing the tools to meet their performance goals.
- Coordinate team members, including implementation managers, sales engineers, and account managers to hit partner sales and revenue targets.
- Educate channel partners on the ROI potential of company solutions, including cloud, UCaaS, virtualization, cybersecurity, and SD-WAN solutions.
- Support revenue growth through channel partner sales and marketing campaigns.
- Assist marketing team in partner training and product marketing events.
- 5+ years of experience in channel management or channel sales.
- Understanding of cloud services technology, including:
- Network solutions, SD-WAN
- Disaster recovery and backup
- VPN, and virtualization
- Cloud applications
- Data migrations
- Drive to succeed in a high-energy, high-reward work environment and meet demand in a fast-growing technology market.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar industry software.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Excellent relationship-building and presentation skills, comfortable speaking with technology managers and directors across many industries.
- Some travel (business expense account provided).