Our Client Digital Software & Solutions Group (DS&S) is part of one of the world's largest IT solutions firms, Our client. Our experience delivering consumer-focused digital transformations to the world's most successful organizations has informed the development of our portfolio of products for the retail, banking, communication and smart-city sectors. We are expanding our Business Partner program to accelerate our growth and momentum.
The Sales Manager works as part of the Our Client's Digital Software & Solutions Group (DS&S) worldwide Channel team, which has an overall objective of achieving assigned performance targets through its global network of Business Partner organizations. Generating continuous, profitable revenue growth is critical for success. The Our Client's DS&S Channel Sales Leader is an expert in the offerings, with specific focus on customer value propositions and industry dynamics, but also Partner economics, and the business proposition to a Partner.
This position includes responsibility for the development and execution of a channel sales plan focused on the North America market, such that recruitment and revenue objectives outlined in the WW Channel Plan are achieved/exceeded.
Day to day responsibilities include:
• Driving sales of Customer Intelligence & Insights (CI&I) software solutions through the DS&S Business Partner ecosystem, such that revenue targets are achieved/exceeded. Channel capacity, as well as sales and technical skill gaps must continuously be monitored and addressed.
• Being the focal point for Business Partners, including assisting with sales opportunities, removing roadblocks to progression, and providing overall field sales support.
• Being the focal point for the NA Partners. Assisting with cadence preparation and overall support whenever/wherever needed.
• Developing channel programs and initiatives to drive incremental revenue and attainment of quarterly/full year growth plans.
• Developing and deploying effective sales strategies to drive recruitment, enablenmebnt and activation of Business Partners.
• Communicating Partner feedback to product management, in an effort to make our offerings continuously easier to purchase and to use
• Assisting with the delivery of sales enablement to Distributor sales teams
• Strong business acumen with proven track record in sales
• Demonstrated talent in Business Partner sales management
• Solid presentation skills, both verbal and written
• Experience in Retail and/or Banking/Financial Services preferred
• Comfortable in an early stage, dynamic business environment