Armor is the leader in Active Cyber Defense, which is transforming cybersecurity from an industry of tools and alerts to an industry of security outcomes. With the launch of our new Armor Anywhere security solutions, we can secure customers in any cloud on the planet! We’re building an exciting and profitable new channel to take this to market and we need a team of world class business development professionals to deliver on this opportunity. Why Armor you ask? We don’t exist to pick up the pieces. We exist to make sure things never fall apart. Armor’s proprietary, closed-loop security is different, and by different we mean better. Reduce the risk and complexity associated with managing cyberthreats and cut down dwell times close to zero.
Channel Sales Manager Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Additional duties may be assigned as required)
- Proactively identify top tier SIs/MSPs, SaaS providers and cloud re sellers to recruit into the new Armor Partner Program
- Facilitate adoption and manage existing partners (Managed service providers, re sellers, SaaS providers and professional services firms)
- Identify partners in specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach, create and articulate compelling value propositions around Armor’s service
- Ensure that Armor is the partner’s preferredcybersecurity solution for all existing and new customers
- Develop the partners’ sales and technical teams into a productive and profitable engine for Armor secuirty solutions
- Build and develop a robust pipeline of through partner opportunities
- Working experience with CRM systems (Salesforce preferred) and other analytic tools to establish detailed metrics for tracking purposes
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.
- Position Armor for internal use by the partner organization
- Possess significant partner management or business development experience in the software/technology industry.
- Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
- Strong program management skills with a focus on delivering scalable programs supporting hundreds of customers/partners.
- Strong technical acumen, with a demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies like security, infrastructure as a service, open source software, virtualization and Software as a Service delivery models.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Fluent in English
Education And/Or Experience:
- Bachelor or Master degree
- 8+ years of IT industry experience
- Direct and Indirect Software sales experiencepreferred
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. The work environment may be in either an office setting, at the company’s data center, or at a third-party location for training.
Job Code: 804