$140K — $180K + equity *
If you are a security professional then this is where you want to be! Join a company in one of the hottest and most high demand areas of security technology today!! Our client is a well-funded, smaller, security software company that is gaining market share in their space and offers the only solution of its kind which is resulting in explosive growth and expansion. As a result of this we are seeking a qualified candidate with some pre-sales experience working with channel partners and understanding of security to join their team and make their mark. This is an opportunity for a professional with these relevant skills to join an established and successful company and make a real impact to their explosive growth and global expansion. The company offers a great culture, career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation and an attractive equity package for a qualified candidate.
Position title: Channel Sales Engineer
Location: Anywhere in the U.S.
THIS IS A VIRTUAL HOME OFFICE-BASED POSITION
In this role the Channel Sales Engineer will work closely with the channel team helping to evangelize the company’s product offerings to both partners and end-users and will provide subject matter expertise, support and engagement with sales opportunities from a technical perspective to ensure pre-sales and post-sales success. This includes coordinating activities with other sales engineers in the company training partners, creating training materials, etc. and interfacing with organizations at all stages of solution adoption and takes a leading role in creating and presenting technical content and best practices.
• Engage with channel team members to enable, train and support the partner community.
• Provide subject matter expertise to customers, partners, and internal teams.
• Develop best practice guides, competitive analysis documentation, and competitive strategies as required to support channel engagements and sales opportunities.
• Be an active contributor in the company’s community forums.
• Attend and actively participate in marketing and technical presentations and representing the company at a subject matter expert level.
• Work closely with product management and research and development teams and act as the field liaison.
• Pre-sales experience with an understanding of security and the software development life cycle, DevOps, repositories, containers, CI/CD, etc..
• Hands-on experience with Azure DevOps, GitHub, and similar platforms.
• Knowledge of DevSecOps/code vulnerabilities/review/development/analysis/application security/testing is a big plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to groups both on the phone and in person.
• Ability to travel within the assigned region as directed(up to 20%).
• Self-starter with the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
• Some level of project management skills.
For consideration email resume referencing job#CSE100
Valid through: 11/18/2021