Channel Sales Director - Digital Mktg / Analytics / CX Software - 27050938
Channel Sales Director - Digital Mktg/Analytics/CX Software - 27050938
Our Client, a Gartner Magic Quadrant leader in the MarketingSaaS space, is changing the world through digitalexperiences. Through their customers, they power DigitalMarketing Analytics & Customer Success. Producing and publishing the world’s most compelling content is the heart of the Digital Media business, and optimizing investments in that content is the basis of their DigitalMarketing/Analytics/Customer Experience business. No other company helps manage the entire digital marketing campaign of content like they do!
Our Client is looking for a National Channel Sales Director to drive revenues of their DigitalMarketing/Analytics/Customer ExperienceSaaS solution through Resellers and to build National Strategic Alliances. This includes the development of long-term relationships with Partners as well as the development of account plans for these new Partnerships.
The National Channel Sales Director will achieve this through solution selling capabilities and direct, face-to-face contact with these Partners. You will come out of the DigitalMarketing/Analytics/Customer Experience space and have previously built a substantial Indirect Revenue Stream.
This company likes to hire "stars" with companies like: Adobe, ExactTarget-Salesforce, Sprinklr, Shoutlet, Jive, Yamer, Lithium, Demandware, Doubleclik, Medalia, Axium, Epsilon, Razorfish, Neolane, Pardot, Silverpop, Bronto, Marketo, Eloqua, Responsys, Monetate, Gainsight, Tableau, Bluenose, etc. in their background. If you have built a Channel organization for any of these companies or their competitors, we would like to hear from you!
- Drive specific product revenue within the Partner & Strategic Alliance organization.
- Build strong, lasting relationships with Partners by understanding their needs and business objectives.
- Develop & execute your Plan to build out this Channel organization.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of the company’s DigitalMarketing/Analytics/Customer Experience solutions.
- Convert Partner problems into sales opportunities.
- Maintain an active pipeline of Partner forecast sales to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Improve overall Partner satisfaction in each geographic Region.
- Work with various groups within the company (Product, Marketing, Operations, Finance and Engineering) to provide Partner feedback and drive revenue opportunities in the region.
- 3-5 years proven track record of Channel Management within Web Content Management and DigitalMarketing/Analytics/Customer Experience Solutions. Expertise in selling to CMO's, VP of Marketing, VP of Operations.
- Proven Track record building successful DigitalMarketing/Analytics/Customer Success Channel organizations!
- Ability to forge and maintain good business relationships. History of making/exceeding your # is a must!
- Demonstrated analytical and computer skills.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills with top-notch Partner service approach.
- Proven experience in using quantitative and qualitative analysis to assess Partnership performance and make recommendations for each Strategic Alliance.
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment and to demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/opportunities and recommending an approach to solving problems and pursuing opportunities.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment, acting as a liaison with all other organizations within the company including Sales, Engineering, Production & Marketing.
- Strong understanding of Web Analytics and the DigitalMarketing/Analytics/Customer Success landscape.
- Creative, problem-solving approach. Fun to be around!
Base Salary: $140,000.00 - $160,000 (DOE) + Full Expenses + Car + Great Benefits + Upward Mobility
Total Compensation: $250,000.00 + No Cap!!
Locations: Any major city in the US (Home Office Role)
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.