Channel Recruitment Manager ( any major US Market City)
San Diego, California
Financial SAAS software
Salary: $100,.00 - $125,.00
Other Compensation: base commission , MBO's equity after the first year incentive comp 100% of base
Position can be in any US major market City.
Ideal candidate will be from San Diego
Our Client is hiring a talented Channel Recruitment Manager. The Channel Recruitment Manager is responsible for expanding quickly and effectively through recruitment, onboarding and development of world class alliance and channel partners.
Location: Virtual role, local to San Diego or any major US market City Region
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in recruiting and onboarding 50-60 resellers per year; building a world class ecosystem with dedicated feet-on-the-street selling our Client’s product offerings.
• Leverage partner heat-map to analyze market opportunity and develop partner white space for channelrecruitment
• Ability to build full financial analysis to develop partner business plans that outlines their investment, 3-year revenue commitments, break-even analysis, return on investment (ROI), 5-year pro-forma, etc.
• Build and own the brand marketing strategy to attract, retain and grow partners
• Provide expertise around AR/PR to create ground swell in the marketplace
• Maintain a healthy pipeline to deliver on recruitment goals
• Cold call to seek new appointments, participate in events, and develop engagement calendar to bring adequate partner leads for channelrecruitment
• Build C-level relationships with channel partners
• Deal with integrity and transparency in building the review investment profitability and good market business plans
• Focus on speed for productivity and sustainability of the partnerships (short-term, mid-term and long-term)
• Innovate with the relationships and go-to-markets to attract the very best partners in the industry
• Define and manage the on-boarding process ensuring the named partner feet-on-the-street are enabled and equipped to drive world class sales cycles
Education, Experience and Skills:
• BS or BA degree requited
• Prior experience in software, preferably SaaS
• Prior experience in FinTech channelsales partner recruitment
• Understanding of Salesforce, strongly preferred
• Communication skills within corporate environments
• Data savvy, specifically experience Microsoft Excel
• Excellent problem solving and analysis skills
• Dynamic individual
• Experienced identifying, exploring, recruiting and onboarding partners