Our new Channel Sales Manager will have the opportunity to grow our channel partner eco-system by bolstering our sales efforts in recruiting and supporting our channel partners. You will be responsible for the overall success of the partnerships including enablement, go to market initiatives, and sales opportunities and funnel management. You will collaborate and partner with the sales team, marketing, sales enablement, product management and will be the primary point of contact for channel partners. This role will report directly into our VP of Business Development and will partner with our marketing and product teams in our growing downtown Denver corporate headquarters, or may be located remotely.
Position role and responsibilities:
- You will own the relationship, success and loyalty of our channel partnerships in North America
- Work closely with the Sales leadership team to establish and execute against our channel strategy.
- Create key performance metrics for channel partners and evaluate their performance against those metrics by creating robust tracking processes.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key channel partners.
- Provide ongoing training and coaching to channel partners to ensure sales excellence and product knowledge.
- Meet assigned growth targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned channels.
- Work closely with Marketing to create sales and marketing collateral and tools for channel partners.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal stakeholders
- Be a selling partner with our channel to quickly triage real opportunities
- Forecast and track key channel partner metrics
- Identify, recruit and operationalize new partner organizations to expand Vendavo’s indirect sales reach.
- Build a partner business plan with quantified goals and milestones to achieve partner sourced revenue metrics.
- Develop a comprehensive Partner map, outlining current Partner capabilities, and gaps.
- Work with internal and Partner stakeholders to enable sales and technical cross training of Vendavo’s solutions.
- Work with respective field teams on demand generation initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage Partners to agreed sales goals.
- Drive regular business reviews between Vendavo and our Partners.
Experience and education requirements:
- 3-6 years of B2B software sales experience
- Experience and a proven track record of selling enterprise software to a fortune 1000 company
- Experience developing a channel partner ecosystem within a SaaS model
- Understanding of cloud Infrastructure
- Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Have the aptitude to think and plan strategically and forward thinking – come up with solutions and ideas and be strategic
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, a natural communicator
- Cross-functional multi-vertical internal communication skills
- Strong negotiation, problem solving and listening skills at a C-Level
- C-Level presentation skills
- Able to multi task, prioritize and juggle priorities accordingly
- Able to ask questions and think outside of the box
- Driven, a goal getter…… the type that thrives in a fast-paced, growing environment
- A team player, but competitive! Likes to win!!!
Ideal to have:
- Understanding of pricing commercial excellence space
- MBA in Business or Marketing
- Knowledge of CPQ or pricing specific software
- Experience working for a company that provides pricing optimization, analytics and profit margin analysis.