Position at Jobvite
Jobvite offers a marketing-inspired approach to recruiting by combining the power of data and the human touch. We enable recruitment teams to personalize the candidate experience with a full-scale talent platform that accelerates and simplifies the entire talent acquisition process — from the moment the search begins to the celebration of the first promotion and beyond. We make it possible to automate communication through bot-powered texts and anticipate the employee journey with internal mobility and referral tools driven by human insight and assisted by AI. With a comprehensive, talent acquisition-focused suite Jobvite has been serving customers, including Dollar Shave Club, Dunkin Brands, Trek, LinkedIn, CDW, Universal Music Group, Wayfair, Audible & Feeding America, since 2006.
What you’ll do:
- Design and implementation of initiatives with objective of creating or accelerating new business
- Identify and create well-qualified opportunities for sales teams to engage and support throughout the sales cycle; assist when needed
- Jointly create and support long-term business plans with new and existing partners that will result in mutual value creation Negotiate business terms with partners and collaborate with internal legal team as needed.
- Develop co-marketing and co-selling opportunities with partners and execute partner marketing plans that create opportunities for new business.
- Build, train and manage reseller and referral relationships with key constituents to ensure the highest levels of efficient operational interaction
- Collaborate with sales on opportunities sourced or influenced by reseller or referral Partnership initiatives that align to revenue targets
- Service as the primary conduit for the partner and partnership and drive alignment of opportunities collaboratively with Partner and Jobvite’s organization
- Leverage existing relationships within the partner organization to develop deep and trusted advisory relationships and net-new deal leads generation
- Author and produce competitive sales tools in the form of presentations, briefs, white papers and web site content to support Jobvite’s solution within the partner’s offering
- Support Jobvite’s sales engagement with the partner for reseller, referral and teaming situations, both partner-led and Jobvite-led/partner-assisted.
- Support Jobvite’s tracking of opportunities through Salesforce.
- Build and manage Jobvite’s partner business plan, with joint targets for annual business achievement.
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process held monthly or quarterly that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Manage potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Exceed reseller and referral quotas
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of professional partnership management experience, specifically working with large complex partners.
- Results driven and metrics oriented – proven track record and ability to display this effectively.
- Clarity of thought and entrepreneurial skills to develop new go-to market strategies
- Practical problem-solving capabilities with a ‘get it done’ attitude. Must possess superior strategic thinking, negotiating and relationship building skills. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence others and gain acceptance of ideas and concepts. Ability to deliver on strategic plans, with a proven track record.
- Accurate forecasting
- Strong attention to detail & ownership for results
- Team player with great attitude with desire to be a key player on a strong team.
- Believes that work should be fun, challenging and a rewarding experience