Aircall is looking for an outstanding Channel Partner Manager to help build and develop our Channel Partner program across the SaaS and telecom ecosystems. You will be responsible of acquiring new partners, drive them through our Channel Partner program and help them be successful. Your main goal will be to work hand-in-hand with our Channel Partners to generate new revenue.
We are looking for a talented professional with strong BD experience with a SaaS and/or telecom background of strategic sales or channel partner development - who is seeking a startup experience and is eager for professional development. You must be comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and interacting with senior-level partner executives.
Responsibilities & expectations:
- Build and cultivate lasting, meaningful relationships with Aircall channel partner community, including SaaS SIs, telecom master agents, VARs, and other consultants / resellers
- Meet and exceed pipeline as well as revenue quota from your portfolio of channel partners
- Structure, negotiate and execute deals with prospective channel partners
- Participate in continuously improving our Channel Partner program and go-to-market
- Understand our vision, solution offer, product roadmap, and go-to-market strategy and effectively communicate these to partner constituents
- Collaborate with our Sales, Marketing, Product and Customer Success teams to identify high value opportunities and create partner enablement content and infrastructure
- Prepare tailored presentation materials and conduct presentations/demos to accelerate channel partners acquisition and revenue
- BA/BS degree
- 3-5y in channel sales
- 3+ years of experience in the SaaS or telecom industry
- Creative and passionate about partnering; exceptional ability to develop relationships
- 'Hunter' mindset with the ability to generate partner referral opportunities while also developing long-term partner relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel as needed (up to 20%)
- Sense of humor....you will be tested in your interviews
- Competitive package with quarterly compensation based on performance
- Cool, sunny offices in the heart of NYC (Union Square)
- Ping-pong tournaments and unlimited snacks and drinks :)
- Fully covered MTA Monthly Unlimited MetroCard
- Gym Stipend
Join one of the coolest teams in NYC and build the next-generation cloud phone system for businesses!