Channel Partner Telecom SD - WAN
Our client owns and operates one of the largest independent Software Defined Platforms in the world, delivering hybrid networking, managed security and cloud communication solutions to enterprises around the globe. Their platform leverages advanced technologies including software defined networking, network function virtualization, advanced machine learning, and big data analytics to drive the flexibility, visibility, and control that enterprise IT teams require. In addition Its cloud communication solutions provides a rich suite of applications that allows employees, customers and partners to collaborate in a seamless fashion.
Channel Partner Overview:
As an experienced channel partner you must be comfortable taking the lead in joint selling situations. excel at finding and closing new opportunities as well as maintain and growing existing channel clients also have strong listening and consultative selling skills. As a self-starter be able to work remotely without supervision.
Technical Experience Needed:
- Hybrid networking,
- Cloud communication,
- Managedsecurity, SD-WAN, cybersecurity
- SaaS, machine learning, UCaaS, enterprise security, technical sales, enterprise sales,
- Consultative selling
- Must have prior income of at least $170,000 and a desire to earn much more.
Channel Partner Responsibilities:
- Meeting all assigned sales revenue and booking targets.
- Developing and cultivating new and existing VAR & MSP partnerships, evangelizing the value proposition
- Identifying and soliciting new market opportunities
- Educating partners on our solutions and market focus, keeping them abreast of changes and current trends in the industry
- Jointly creating customer base penetration plans as well and new customer focused initiatives to drive new revenue opportunities with our partners
- Own the sales process from beginning to end, typically as the leading role in a sell-with model
- Own the customer post sale as the Account Manager and lead point of contact
- Developing new clients, while maintaining existing market accounts
- Quoting and presenting our network services solutions for client/market presentations
- Utilizing salesforce to keep activity, funnel, and forecast up to date on a daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly based
- Participation in scheduled and unscheduled sales operation related activities, providing sales management reporting details
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and othersales related units
- Current Telecom Channel experience
- MPLS and/or SDWAN industry experience
- Meets all assigned sales revenue and booking targets
- Utilizes direct and channelnetworks to gain new customers
- Qualifies all leads
- Works withSales Engineers for technical discovery and design
- Sends all sites to pricing and reviews sales quotes
- Insures completion of Sales Order Form, SLA and MSA
- Works with pricing team to check discounts and pricing
- Works with deal review team to finalize details
- Goes through Contract Admin for final approval
- Presents proposal to customer for signature and completes Customer Information Form
- Understands and utilizes internal order systems for sales, pricing and procurement
- Works with Customer Development Managers to set up training and support
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 4 Year Degree.