The Channel Marketing Manager is a new role that will be responsible for leading and executing marketing activities to build the Trades Nation brand. This role requires a start-up mentality as they develop strategies and initiatives to build brand value, generate leads & traffic and create advocacy that will culminate in revenue generation. A proactive leader and the voice of Trades Nation this role will work closely with internal partners and external agencies to help Trades Nation achieve its objectives. The position reports to the Director, Digital Marketing at IDEAL Corporate.
- Develop and own the Trades Nation brand and growth strategy by leveraging online and offline tactic
- Drive initiatives that will build share of voice, brand awareness, impressions, leads and conversion.
- Management of the project roadmap and corresponding projects to enhance experience, create traffic, convert leads and generate revenue
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to create a rich, on-going marketing content calendar and partner with the Digital Center of Excellence and Content Creator on execution
- Research relevant industry news and trends and translate them into on-brand, value-add outputs for website and social executions
- Partner with internal stakeholders and external agencies to create cohesive cross-platform campaigns and create sponsorship programs that add value to users
- Leverage analytics to create to track performance against identified KPIs and identify opportunities
- This role has one direct report.
- Four-year college degree in Marketing or related field
- 7-10 years post-college experience in brand building, digital marketing or related
- High proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have ability to travel within the US or abroad on occasion
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Ability to understand technical content across different industries
- Able to work successfully on an independent basis
- Able to deal with people at all levels
- Attention to detail and drive for results
- Creative and analytical problem-solving skills