$100K — $150K *
Are you a strategic, results-oriented marketer? Then we’d love for you to join our team. We thrive on executing high-impact, creative marketing campaigns that drive revenue and we’re looking for a Marketing Manager to lead the promotional strategy for our Test Prep and Computing print products. This is a remote position and can be based anywhere within the United States.
How can you make an impact?
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the innovative strategy, driving campaigns via multiple 3rd party & trade channels. They will be jointly responsible, with sales leaders, for revenue expectations via online & Bricks & Mortar trade channels and will achieve this through a comprehensive & innovative program of channel promotions, incentives & tactics that are relevant and purposeful for the product mix and local environment.
What you will be doing:
· Designing & executing the marketing campaign schedule, in collaboration with Sales & Product, for the Test Prep & Computing portfolio to channels. Aligning to key launches, author promos and purchase buying cycles and business priorities. Delivering the POS revenue plans on key front list titles for Test Prep & Computing.
· Utilizing & interpreting data and customer insights to provide recommendations to drive tactics in the relevant categories.
· Managing promotional budget and work with Sales leaders to assign funds to support co-op marketing activities. Setting and managing program goals for co-op marketing activities, monitoring ROI, refining activities, and conducting regular campaign reviews.
· Leading the academic marketing strategy for the Test Prep & Computing products, working closely with Sales team to ensure alignment on faculty outreach and desk copy fulfilment
· Working closely with the senior product leaders to design and implement global launch programs for key titles.
· Working with Editorial team to manage key Product partnerships for the business, delivering on expected promotional activity and reporting as determined by Product leaders and contractual obligations.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree required.
· 6+ years of experience and reputation as a customer-led marketer.
· Strong experience and track-record in successful marketing of published materials – adoption or direct.
· Test Prep & Computing Marketing experience is highly desirable.
· Marketing business-to-consumer solutions through direct and 3rd party channels in a B2C company.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills – adaptable to different audience types.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
· Experience working in a matrix organization across functions & divisions, dedicated to portfolio, vertical and market.
As an education innovation company, we're proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we'll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply for a career at McGraw Hill and together, we'll impact the world.
Valid through: 6/11/2021